Guided meditations are an excellent way for beginners to meditation practice, to effortlessly find their place of calm and tranquility. In particular, guided meditations can be an easy way to experience and practice mindfulness on a daily basis.
Within a guided meditation you are 'lead by the hand' using sound and visualisation techniques to help you relax, or to focus on an emotional topic in particular. The results can be instant as you are lulled into a peaceful state, from where all else flows effortlessly and naturally.
Benefits of Guided Meditations
- Promotes clarity and peace of mind
- Increases mental wellbeing and general self-confidence levels
- Helps with relieving anxiety and depression
- Increases focus, concentration and improves memory powers
- Helps to lower blood pressure and reduces stress
- Improves visualisation skills and right-brained thinking
- Strengthens connections between the left and right hemisphere of the brain
- Deepens the connection to the subconscious mind
- Improves physical health and slows down the heart rate
- Enables you to relax at a very deep level...
...and many, many more benefits. You just have to try them out for yourself to reap the rewards!